Holiday Inn Express Perth
Parklands(Perth)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspub next doorhi expressstayed herescrambled egg and beansfree wifibudget hotelhot itemsbreakfast includedsofa bedgood nights sleepthe ground floorroom rateroom was clean and comfortablecan't faultexcellent value for moneyon arrivalbusiness trip
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Sorry I know this is a budget hotel but the carpets were threadbare, the curtains like something from the 1970's and the breakfast consisted of dodgy scrambled egg, loads of beans and sausages, not even a bit of bacon and aside from the obligatory bananas and satsumas the fruit was tinned grapefruit. A bit more imagination from a hotel chain this size would not go amiss. Surely this , I'm guessing very well used hotel, is in need of a bit of TLC. I mean...no bacon....really?!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Morag M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Perth after your recent stay. It is only with guest feedback that we can improve the product we offer.

Regarding the free breakfast we offer the Holiday Inn Express Brand standard which unfortunately doesn’t include Bacon, The sausages and eggs are made fresh in the kitchen and I’m sorry you found them to be poor in quality and taste, We get all our food from a high quality national supplier and I have passed your comments back to them regarding this.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Perth in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I attended a conference here in March 2014, it was a good sized room and seemed well enough equipped for our needs. There was very good disabled access which some of our group used. Coffee/ tea making facilities on the day were easy to understand and were on a self service basis. Lunch was provided and was a sandwich lunch, which was lovely. I didn't stay here on this occasion but it seemed to be busy, lots of residents in and out during the morning. The hotel is located on the main road which helps if you are not familiar with Perth. Staff were friendly.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SJC1964
Morag M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the hotel.

I was delighted to read that enjoyed our conference facilities and lunch.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Perth in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were visiting Perth and did not have time to research local B&B's before our arrival. The Holiday Inn Express was available and was just like the ones found in the United States. Basic, clean, and reliable. This hotel was no different.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug R
Morag M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Doug R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Perth.

I was glad to read that you found the hotel to be "A dependable choice...." . We all appreciate when a guest takes the time to let other travellers know they were happy with the service provided.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Good spacious rooms, plenty of desk space if you're there on business and want to work. Breakfast was a bonus and set you up nicely for the day, dinner at the attached Beefeater was lovely, friendly staff and nicely laid out restaurant if you're eating alone. Highly recommend, certainly did the job for me

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Morag M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your kind review.

I will pass on to my team in the hotel your comments. The pub next door is not owned or managed at by the hotel however I will pass your comments on to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Perth in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We chose this as a stop over on the way to the far north of Scotland. It was difficult to find as the access is a little tortuous around the back of some car parking areas and a restaurant.

The staff members were very friendly and welcoming. I would say they were excellent. The room was bright and modern and very clean.

The breakfast was just right for us.

Room Tip: Get a room at the rear facing away from the main road
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DPALTON
Morag M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Perth.

I was interested to read your comments regarding the access to the hotel car par park.

It was good to read that you took advantage of the free breakfast to get you ready for the day.

Again thank you for you comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Perth soon.