Holiday Inn Express Perth
US$91
US$118
Sunbank House Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Restaurant
US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Perth Broxden Junction(Perth)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Perth A9(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
Travelodge Perth Central(Perth)(Great Value!)
All reviewspub next doorhi expressstayed herescrambled egg and beansfree wifibudget hotelhot itemsbreakfast includedsofa bedgood nights sleepthe ground floorroom rateroom was clean and comfortablecan't faultexcellent value for moneyon arrivalbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2010

Other than the fact that one has to approach and enter the main road facing hotel via a convoluted rear route , this a great hotel in terms of value for money and what one has come to epect from a Holiday Inn Express , good breakfast too

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
chazperth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2010

Thank you very much for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel.
I was delighted to hear that once you arrived, you were pleased with the service and quality of
the product that we offer. Great to hear too that you enjoyed our Express Hot Breakfast Buffet.
Adding the 2 Hot items has certainly received lots of favourable comments!

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 June 2010

We find this to be a convenient place to stay in Perth. It's on the edge of town and this makes it easy to get to from the A9. It has good parking. There are local buses into town which means we can leave the car behind and both enjoy a drink. Buses or taxi back to hotel, depending on timing.
Check-in was efficient and courteous. However, our room on this occasion had some faults: a cracked sink, a tap which had to be turned a lot before water appeared and the fabric on a stool was in need of a good clean. These were all issues which should have been dealt with by regular maintenance or housekeeping checks. Other than these issues, the room was clean and comfortable.
I have never bothered to have breakfast at a Holiday Inn before - based on bad advice from a friend who told me it was just a bit of fruit and a croissant. I'm glad that we tried it on this occasion, as there was a much larger range of food than that and I had a very good breakfast. It would have been helpful to have had a list of what was available, as it was hard to see everything with people clustered around.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
chazperth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2010

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel. I am delighted that you found the hotel to be in a good location for you and I agree it's nice to be able to leave the car in our car park and then benefit from local transport door to door.
I was really disappointed to see that there were a couple of maintenance and housekeeping issues and please be assured that I have discussed these issues with the departments concerned to ensure all rooms are providing excellent product quality and cleanliness standards at all times.
It was great to hear that your experience of Breakfast was better than expected, and we have also now added 2 'Hot' items to the buffet. Hopefully you and your friend may visit again and we can restore their faith in the 'Express Hot Breakfast Buffet'!
Once again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2010

This hotel is very handy for Perth-easy to find and not too close to the city centre. The only real problem we had was with the mattress on our bed which was very soft and had a dip in the middle!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
chazperth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2010

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Perth. I was delighted to hear that you found the hotel well located and easy to find. As we have recently replaced all of our mattresses, I was disappointed to see that the softness was not to your own particular taste. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and a restful night's sleep and I hope that this does not put you off visiting us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2010

on arrival we were greeted with friendly helpfull staff who got us checked in very quickly .
the friendly and very helpfull service we received during our stay was the best we had received anywhere in the country as a group of friends visiting various race courses.

the rooms were clean well equipped with plenty of space.

the welcome we received during our stay in perth was not limited to our hotel every where we went the hospitality of the people of perth was second to none.

we will definitley be returning next year to go to the races

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
chazperth, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2010

Thank you so much for your super review of the Holiday In Express Perth hotel. I am delighted that we made you feel so welcome, and I have passed your very kind comments on to my team. How lovely too, that the people of Perth also made you feel so welcome. I shall pass these comments on at my next Perth City Centre Management meeting.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2010

Just returned from a Two Night stay.
My first Holiday Inn experiance. I was delighted.
The reception lady Lianne (I think I may have the name slightly wrong,I apologise) set the secene ,a lovely bubbly person,who never wavered throughout the whole time I was there.Most helpfull.
The Hotel was fine,every aspect.The Room ,Showeroom,Bed ,very comfortable,very clean,nice and warm and very quiet. I couldnt fault it.Location was good.
Everyone in the Hotel was most pleasent. I congratulate all.
I lost at THE RACES,but won with the HOLIDAY INN.
I will return Next Year.
Thanks to all.
Woodie
Paul Woodruff

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and how lovely that we created such a great first impression of Holiday Inn Express hotels for you! I have passed your very kind comments on to Lianne and the rest of the team and I sincerely hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express Perth hotel in the near future.

Kindest regards,