“Worth a visit”

The North Port Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The North Port Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 235 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$10 - US$39
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The North Port Restaurant Perth is situated in the heart of performing arts just a step from Perth's Concert Hall and Museum and a few meters from the historical Fair Maids House. The building housing this restaurant dates from 1774. We look to welcome you with relaxed contemporary dining. No fuss, just come along and enjoy the food, cocktails, wine and service. We also have our fabulous private dining area 'The Tay Room'. 'The Tay Room' is available for lunch or dinner and can seat up to 20 guests at no extra cost. Our menus for private dining can be adapted to suit all occasions.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant restaurant. Front of house helpful and cheery. I had the haggis neaps and tatties for starter it was OK the haggis could have been a bit more spicy but still enjoyed it my wife had the smoked polock with radish and sanfire I had a wee taste and thought it was nice. I had pigeon with walnut and courgette the sauce had a great flavour and the pigeon was nice and pink. My wife had the chicken supreme for main she said she enjoyed it and was glad she had chosen it.
The milk chocolate ganach with raspberry sorbet and raspberry Consommé was a great end to the meal. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Coco737

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Friendly service combined with fresh indigents served in an interesting manner made our visit to this restaurant worthwhile.

The standard of food made it easy to see why the restaurant is often fully booked.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch here to celebrate my birthday, and enjoyed every mouthful that was put in front of us. From the unexpected but delicious amuse bouche of homemade bread and pea dip, every morsel was a taste sensation, simply bursting with flavour. The restaurant is a lovely place to sit, atmospheric and informal, and the waitress was friendly and attentive. As a vegetarian, I was delighted to be presented with my own menu giving three choices of each course. As a cute finishing touch, my strawberry sorbet came with a birthday candle to blow out. The final bill was extremely reasonable, too. We will definitely be back soon, and would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had read very good reviews of The North Port so was delighted to have the opportunity of experiencing it before a visit to Perth Concert Hall.
The food was delicious, the service top notch and the surroundings characterful. Altogether a delightful experience!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal at the north port. The presentation of food is perfect. We had a large party and were seated in a little room at the back which gave us some privacy.