“Average at best”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is a bang average Chinese restaurant with over the top pricing for the standard off food.

Would only go again if we were drunk and it was late at night.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We enjoyed a very tasty, well-cooked two-course meal, having chosen from a very comprehensive 'high tea' menu. Friendly service. Classic crispy wantons to start. Lemon chicken and king prawn satay, with rice and noodles, to follow. All very good.

1  Thank fatherdoo2016
Reviewed 5 March 2014

a very friendly well run family restaurant with a good choice of food which is well presented and very tasty

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We ate in this restaurant as a barman in a nearby pub had recommended it. Great choice !!
I love chinese food and it would always be a chinese restaurant I'd choose when eating out so I do know my dishes. Both my starter and main course were king prawns and they were the best, most succulent prawns I have tasted. The flavourings in both my dishes were wonderful. My husband had a special curry and again the meat in his dish was lovely and tender and very tasty. The staff were very attentive, polite and courteous and the service was 1st class. Will definitely eat here again the next time we're in Perth.

1  Thank shazGlasgow
Reviewed 22 December 2013

After paying £36 for dried up, cold, less than average buffet food here, it begs the question why not get takeout & a good bottle of wine for under 20 quid???
We had a 2 course buffet, a diet coke & a glass of cheap white wine tonight. We told our very lovely waitress when asked, that the food was tasty enough but cold. We were asked again if everything was ok when another girl brought the bill and we said the food was cold and not very nice. She said she was sorry but took the payment for the full bill anyway!
Will we be back? I very much doubt it.

1  Thank Sonia M