“Fantastic”

Price range: US$11 - US$32
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: at Nawaabs it is our number 1 priority customer satisfaction with over 25years of experience and our interior designed to a very high standard in the ala carte and buffetand the rest you can judge for yourself, so why not dine in with us in a Nawaab style
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have eaten out here many times, as a family, as a couple and with work friends and we also order to take away quite often.
We always find the food, service and banter to be fantastic. Quite simply, in my opinion, the best Indian meal and experience in Perth.
Tonight we ordered home delivery - the food was amazing and delivered very quickly, well before the time we advised when we ordered. 5 stars!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I think the title says it all. When I went a new restaurant had opened around the corner offering 2 for 1, so, being Scotland all the locals will have gone there, so it was quiet. However, given the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff, I am sure they will all be returning soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

As a regular here I have never reviewed, despite being my favourite Indian in Perth. After trying out some competition recently I felt the need to tell everyone how good and consistently good this place is. The food no matter what you have is tasty and fresh, rice always gluffy and well seasoned, and you will feel like a prince the way the staff look after you. Well done and keep it up.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Arrived to meet friends for the buffet and met in the comfort of the lounge area where we're greeted by enthusiastic staff with a friendly welcome.
Shown to our table and advised that the starters were just being prepared, by the time we had ordered and received our drinks the food was available.
Lovely freshly cooked foods selection, fresh salads and sauces plentiful.
Again main course was a good selection of about 10 dishes which we just had to try each dish.

Staff were attentive but not intrusive and very helpful.
The place was surprising busy for a Monday night, but with food this good, you could understand why.

Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I regularly get takeaways from this restaurant and the reasons I keep coming back are that the food is delicious, the choice is large (as are the portions), prices are very reasonable and the service is very quick (at least in the early evening when I go in). Tonight the man (the manager? I don't know, I'm afraid) asked me what sort of thing I liked, and when I told him he suggested a dish that combined my favourite things - lentils and Indian vegetables. He had it made up specially for me and it was absolutely delicious.

1  Thank Faith A