“Great Potential”
Review of The Tilted Teapot

The Tilted Teapot
Ranked #14 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Perth
Reviewed 7 August 2016

This is a lovely coffee shop, just off the main Perth/Coupar Angus road. It's a nice setting, with lots of interesting locally-made hand knitting, etc. for sale.

Cofee and scones were very good, and very reasonably priced. The young lad serving and the lady in the restaurant were very nice and keen to please.

We were, as on a previos visit, the only customers. Sorting out one or two minor details could transform this - in my mind - from 3 stars to five. The table was not quite clean (quickly remedied when I asked), outside of the milk jug slightly grubby, a spec of something floating in the milk. Our table had painted finish - which could do with a freshen-up. My wife commented that they could do with a new bit of lino in the ladies loo.

Would we go back? Yes.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This could have been so nice and I really wanted to give it a chance but our lentil soup was completely tasteless, our sandwiches were unfinished our table was sticky and my daughter refused to order.
So so sorry as this had the potential to be a real gem but turned out I could have made so much better at home ☹️

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Lovely little tea room which I've driven past for years, always meaning to go in. So today - I did! And I'm very glad I did. Excellent service and although we only had time for soup and sandwiches, they were very good - and the cakes looked excellent. Will definitely stop here on the way home in future.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Enjoyed looking at all the local crafts for sale and purchased two beautifully hand knitted baby jackets which were very reasonably priced.
Coffee and home baking was very nice and served by a very friendly young lady.
Will definitely make a return visit.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Have eaten here a few times and haven't really been blown away by it . The food is uninspiring and the restaurant feels vey cold. On more than one occasion the staff had to apologise for there being no bread rolls, heating, milk etc.

2  Thank Toscasmum