“Delicious”

Cuisines: Cafe
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stopped here for a light lunch. I had a homemade smoked salmon quiche which came with a little salad and chips. It was all so delicious I had one of their homemade scones after, which was also excellent. The staff were lovely - friendly without being overbearing. The decor was nice - linen tablecloths, wooden chairs - and the tea was served in a pretty little teapot with strainer, as they used leaves instead of tea bags. I thought it was good value for money too. It was a really pleasant place to visit for lunch.

• Visited August 2014

Perth, United Kingdom
“Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stopped in here because we saw a couple eating afternoon tea which looked amazing!
Afternoon tea for four was ordered! Liked that you could choose your sandwich fillings ! Cake selection was amazing and we took the leftovers home. If anything the afternoon tea was a little sweet heavy maybe a few more savouries and less cake would be a better balance.
Loose leaf tea served in China cup and saucer. Perfect!
Coffee not so perfect very bitter blend!
Staff were very pleasant and helpful!

Glasgow
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

A few weeks ago my Mum and I spent the day in Perth, we decided to have lunch in and it was delicious. Very fresh sandwiches made to order (we did not want a big meal) and very fresh tasty salad.

The staff were so friendly and having seen the home baking we returned In the afternoon for a coffee/tea and cake. The cakes, tea and coffee did not disappoint ( we even took some scones home) and again the staff were charming. The menu looked very good and I will definitely return next time I am in Perth and highly recommend it to anyone.  The toilets were also very clean!

Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Decadence while on holiday in Scotland. We had afternoon tea for two. It was gorgeous. We were asked if there was anything that we particularly wanted or didn't want in our sandwiches and as my husband and I both don't eat fish, this was great. It came on the traditional stand with plenty of sandwiches and some small savoury treats. Then we had scones and a variety of different cakes. It was perfect and a good price too (we have had afternoon tea a few times in London). They also swapped tea for a hot choc as I don't drink tea. A perfect way to spend an afternoon. Also we had our dogs with us and they let us sit with our dogs outside.

perth
“Very friendly staff and great sandwiches”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Came here with my friend in April after wondering around the town trying to find a place to eat with a seating area outside. I ordered the beef and horseradish sandwich and a mocha - which were both amazing! The staff were really friendly and very welcoming. Will hopefully be returning!

• Visited April 2014