“Rubbish”
Review of Harry's Perth - CLOSED

Harry's Perth
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hand-stretched pizzas and a selection of tasty pasta dishes, from King Prawn Linguine to classic Spaghetti Bolognese, take pride of place alongside Burgers served in brioche buns, Grazing Boards to share and plenty of sandwiches and salads to ensure there's a tasty Harry's plate for everyone. Kids are more than just the littlest people at the table, with our amazing soft play area, kid's crafty activities and a special menu full of fresh tasty meals....They're bona fide VIPs. Although we love our food, a terrifically tasty cocktail menu and a top range of beers and craft ales ensures there's more to Harry's than just brunch, lunch and dinner (though we love all three). Pop in for a drink to catch up with mates, share a skinny cocktail or two before a movie date with our pals at The Playhouse or just soak up the great tunes with a nice cold beer. The pizza chefs are all set, the bars are fully stocked and the face painter has a box full of magic for the wee ones.
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Went to harrys with my husband for breakfast and it was awful, food was dry overcooked and it was ridiculously expensive for what was on our plates... glad it closed down

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Tables had dirt underneath the glass tops. Food was ok but not worth the money you pay. Staff were approachable however I have never returned.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I've been here many times, a couple of times my order has been messed up but went back a while after that happened and the food is always good and the service has always been very friendly and attentive. My only dissapointment is the menu had been changed and now has less vegetarian options than the pervious menu before. I would recommend though as the food has always been very good.

AreaManagement, Manager at Harry's Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Dear Laura N

Thank you for writing us a review, all feedback is very important to us. We are pleased you are still a fan of Harry's and would encourage you to keep an eye on our website and Facebook for new directions in 2016.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Visited Harry's a couple of times before and really enjoyed it, kids play area was fantastic and had a member of staff present doing craft activities, food was great, it was clean and service was fantastic. Having not been in a while, my friend and I recently visited for lunch with our children and to say we were disappointed is an understatement!! On arriving we waited a few minuets to be seated, couldn't see an staff so we eventually made our own way over to seats, the table was dirty and there was some food on the floor, eventually a waitress came over to take our drinks order, we assumed our table would be wiped but no, we had to ask! Our drinks were brought to us but they weren't what we asked for, she sighed and made no apologies!! After approx 45minuits we were eventually brought our food, the kids pizzas were burnt and inedible the other meals were "ok" we were also put off as the waitress kept touching her hair! on paying the bill I waited at the till again for about 5 mins, no sign of any member of staff, then I was made to feel like an inconvenience when I asked for a car park token! Customer service was atrocious!!

2  Thank LucyClass25

Dear LucyClass25

Thanks for taking the time to write us review, all feedback is very important to us. I am disappointed to hear of your recent experience as a lot of work has gone into further staff training, we have recently seen a change for the better.

In order for me to investigate this more can you please let me know when you visited Harry's? Day & Time, this way I can pin point which staff were on duty.

If you would be so kind as to reply to info@harrysperth.co.uk - FAO Franky

Reviewed 14 December 2015

I wouldn't bother. They were pretty unwelcoming over the phone and said that the play area was open. Upon arrival at 10am, I was told that the kids area was only open for people dining in. 10am is obviously too early for lunch and anybody who has kids will have been up and had breakfast a number hours before. A pretty poor business model. We went to a soft play area out of town instead. Good example of having no clue on the type of 'family' customer that you're trying to target.

AreaManagement, Manager at Harry's Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Dear Planitearth

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, I apologise that your conversation over the telephone was not welcoming. I have passed on your comments to the leader of our central team who look after our reservations.

With regards to the play area, I understand you may feel it unfair that the play area is for dinning customers only. We have had to take steps to ensure the play area is not being abused, we are first and foremost a restaurant and are proud to offer a place for children to play however these simple steps help keep a friendly family atmosphere. At 10am we do have our full brunch menu and also offer our new 2 main meals for under £10.

Apologies you feel our model was not to your expectations however we hope you can return knowing the reasons behind these decisions.