Grampian Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Parklands(Perth)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshigh teasteak pielovely waitresstrain station is closetraditional scottish breakfastshort walk to town centreloved our stayevening meal was deliciouswarm roomreceived a very warm welcomerecommend this hotelstayed here for nightscouldn't do enoughtea making facilitiesstay there againfriendly receptionisttwin beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have stayed here several times for work. The owners and staff are lovely and will help out guests with any requests. I had to move rooms as am very light sleeper and they were very accommodating. Breakfast was lovely and I had dinner in the bar one night which was great value pub food.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I recently purchased an Itison deal for two main meals as a treat. Although the restaurant was pretty quiet the service was great,very friendly and the food was fab. I had good old scampi and chips and my o/h had one of the best steak pies he said he had had in a long time. We had our two children with us and they also had 'pub grub' which came with veg of their choosing,chips or potatoes. I really was pleasantly surprised (although I had heard good reports) and would definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We went to the Grampian for high tea one Sunday. It was my Mum's 88th birthday. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The menu was great with a vast choice of traditional dishes. One thing I particularly liked about the menu was that several items were available in small portions - perfect since my elderly Mum is not able to eat very much at one time. All in all a lovely experience!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
GrampianHotelManager, Owner at Grampian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review you meal in our restaurant. We are glad you enjoyed it and look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The staff showed us to our table and gave us the menu. Opening it was a lovely surprise. A great selection of fine starters. I had the black pudding which was awesome. The waiting staff spent time talking to the children and making them feel very much a part of the experience.
Mains were fantastic steak cooked to perfection and good sized portions. No room for a sweet but others did and I wish I had !!

Will certainly be back for some more of this great value top quality food. Good pub prices for top restaurant food.

Thanks

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stayed at this property for 4 nights during a tourist visit to the region. Used the property as a base to explore the extensive number of tourist sights. Found all staff to be very efficient and friendly. Would love to encounter similar staff at every venue. Staff were quick to suggest / confirm sights to see and provided useful tips. Room was very large and included a sitting table with 2 large comfortable chairs in addition to a king size (comfortable) bed and writing desk. Nothwithstanding the amount of furniture, there was ample area to move about. Despite the age of the property, there were not to many creaks and groans. Separate bathroom and also separate coffee making area. Quality of Breakfast and other meals quite good and costs were in accordance with other establishments in the city. Have no difficulty in recommending the property for others

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple