“You don't need to go to Nepal”
Review of Everest Inn

Everest Inn
Ranked #4 of 205 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Everest Inn Perth is the latest edition to the Everest Inn Group of restaurants. The restaurant is great for all occassions of dining. The bar area is well stocked creating a combination of excellence with our unique, fine and well balanced recipes. Everest Inn Perth is an excellent location for a great afternoon or evening dining experience. The Everest Inn Group has gone from strength to strength offering quality cuisine and service. Our chefs are highly trained and qualified to create only taste perfection for our diners. They prepare all of the spices in each one of our restaurants to ensure only best flavours and highest quality is on offer. Each dish has its own special blend of spices and herbs to provide that flavour unique only to Everest Inn. Everest Inn Perth caters for weddings, receptions, business functions, charity events, and more. Manager
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Great Nepalese curry in the heart of Perth well presented Onion Bhaji with tamarind sauce followed with a Himalayan Lamb moped up with freshly baked Roti, washed down with a large Everest beer.
As general Mc Arthur said I will be back.

1  Thank the Aberdeen Plumber
Bhola K, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear customer
I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write us review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience of the restaurant and indeed the food.
We will certainly look forward to seeing you again in the future although in the meantime may we thank you again for your kind words.
With our very best wishes,
Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Had the pleasure of dining at this lovely little restaurant, food was delicious.
Staff were very attentive, and great value for money.
Best restaurant in Perth without a doubt.

Bhola K, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write the review. It is our pleasure to provide you with the best service. We appreciate your compliments as it gives us great encouragement in providing the best. We look forward to welcoming you back at Everest Inn.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Persuaded by their Tripadvisor top billing we booked a table for Sunday evening. The staff were perfect. Attentive, pleasant and just enough chat. Great start.

My wife was delighted with her Tandoori Lamb starter (me too - I stole several nibbles) and she says her main course Chicken Sasleek was perfect. I tried it and it was very good. I've had better but this wasn't to be faulted. I tried a Chili Chicken starter, great chilli heat but not so hot food. More than warm but not hot. Covered in a lovely sauce - was it tamarind I wonder.

My main dish was a Tikka chicken karahi. Lots of sauce but not a flavour I particularly would have again, a little bland for me. Plenty of chicken though. Perhaps because it was Nepalese I didn't find some flavours to my taste. I wouldn't ever say they were wrong or bad tastes, I'm not that au-fait with their cuisine.

So I can't rave about it, it was acceptable in all parts, good in some. Definitely worth a visit and if I lived nearby I'd happily go again. It's better than average. I'd give it 3.5.

1  Thank Stuart B

Dear Stuart
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the food.
Our philosophy is to provide quality food, exceptional service and outstanding value. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we have decided to take actions upon the matters you have raised and we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.
Because of this serious oversight, we are going to provide you with free meal on your next visit.
We deeply value your relationship with Everest Inn and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at ramkot7@gmail.com, or you can call us at 01738622563.

Yours in service,
Bhola Khanal
Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I have been to the Everest Inn twice in the past month, once with work then again with family. The food was great and between us all we must have gone through a good proportion of the menu, and I tried a number of other peoples dishes. It was clear that everything was freshly prepared, all dishes where tasty, well presented and proportioned.

Staff where all friendly and they remembered me from from my previous visits although I was with a different group of people. The restaurant is well laid out without the feeling of being crammed in like I have experienced in other indian type restaurant. The staff where also able to assist with recommending food suitable for my son who has a tree nut allergy.

Everyone I went with enjoyed their meals.

I have to recommend the Everest Lamb Shank Special. SO GOOD!

2  Thank Ian S

Dear Ian,

Thank you so much for taking our time to write the review. We appreciate your compliments and will continue to provide the best service. We are delighted to hear about your experience. We look forward to welcoming you at Everest Inn again.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Great resturant in Perth, staff were lovely, food was the best Indian I've tasted ...will recommend and go back !

2  Thank M S

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very pleased that you had an enjoyable experience. It will be our pleasure to have you dining with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back.