All reviews concert hall car park great location thyme restaurant meal deal mill street air con perth city centre per day large tv bars and restaurants limited parking night's sleep staff were friendly and helpful good nights sleep comfy bed short break
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I took my mum for an overnight stay n 10th May and as we've stayed in a couple of Premier Inns previously, thought we'd give this one a go and we were not disappointed. We had a very warm welcome from Frances at reception who throughout our stay was extremely helpful from advising us where to stay and also directing us to the famous Murray bakers for the renowned pies. The room was spotless and as someone who likes strong coffee they gave me several extra sachets without question. The location was brilliant very handy for the shops, bars and restaurants. Thank you to everyone for a lovely stay, particularly Frances. All of the Premier inns that we have stayed in have been great and Perth is up there with the best of them. Would definitely return and recommend to others.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I stay in premier inn hotels all the time and have a business account card. I stayed in Perth this week and left a pink suede jacket behind. I called the next day and was told that nothing had been logged on the system and the person I spoke to wouldn’t even bother checking. Would have taken 2 mins just to have checked and I know that I definitely left it there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LydiaE61
Reviewed 23 May 2018

A classic premier inn hotel, nice rooms, good shower/bath, friendly staff and convenient location. The Thyme restaurant inside was ok, starter 'special' skewers came a bit burnt, but the main course was a nice steak. Breakfast was great. £5 parking I think it was.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Not matching the standard of most hotels in the Nordics but it does the job. The room were big and clean but I did not like the scent in the room, not very friendly if you have the slightest allergy..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mathias S
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Superb place to stay. Nice and quiet. Really good city centre location but also close to the beautiful River Tay and the large park. Check-in was really easy, the bedrooms faultless, and the excellent and varied breakfast set us up for the day. We came on the train and it was only about a 10-15 minute walk through the city to and from Perth train station.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com