“Good Food and Great Show”
Review of Harling's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harling's
Ranked #116 of 210 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Lamb shank was excellent, cranachan not so great, but passable.
Atmosphere great, probably due to the fact that we all had a bit (too much) to drink!

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Enjoyed a delicious meal here with my husband whilst staying at the wonderful Station Hotel.
We had 3 courses each and the price was just unbelievable good value. Sure there were a few items that had supplements such as the steak but still amazingly well priced.
Presentation of food was lovely and the waitress who served us (Kate, from Poland) was so sweet and looked after us throughout our meal. She even made me my favorite cocktail !

1  Thank Claire H
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Had lunch before catching the train home, best burgers ever! Huge homemade ones, with nice salad, gerkins, added cheese and bacon to mine, pretty darn good!

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Although I stayed at the hotel, I believe you can have lunch or dinner there even if you are not a guest. The food was excellent and I will certainly be back, as I travel to Scotland a lot. I tried a few places in Perth and although this place needs a little bit more atmosphere, the food certainly lives up to expectations. Not too expensive either.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

No, really. The restaurant was almost empty and I chose to sit in the bar instead. I had a steak with mushroom sauce, and it was cooked to perfection. Service was great as well.
I'll definitely dine there again when staying in Perth.