“Really Bad Servcie”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Really Bad Servcie”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I placed my order online and went to the store 15 minutes later to collect. When I got there my name was up on the screen with the order status as Ready. The guy behind the counter said it would just be a couple more minutes.

The same guy them asked me 10 minutes later what my name was and said we have no orders for that name as it had gone from the screen. I explained that he did and he then went onto the computer and found it. It would just be a few more minutes.

After 45 minutes and several conversations about my order just being a few more minutes I told the guy to cancel my order and went to Pizza Hut.

Needless to say I won't be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank WallaceR

Crieff, United Kingdom
“Good, friendly staff”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Yes, if you don't use a deal Dominos' can be expensive. But they serve up very reliable pizza every time. A big bonus is that the telephone manner of staff is always very friendly, so if the app isn't working a phone call isn't a scary experience!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mordrydd
Perth, United Kingdom
“sloppy”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

The pizza here is very disappointing it is not only tasteless but also sloppy and soggy. Would definatley not go back there. a complete and utter waste of money

Visited April 2012
2 Thank anniemac S
Scotland
“Just like any other”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Ffirst visit to Dominos. Dont know what people I had spoken to were raving about. It was just like any other pizza.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank perthlad
Scotland
“Only in extremis”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We pick up pizza from Dominos only when we have the discount vouchers to warrant it, Fast food it is. Genuine pizza it is not, ideal food for teenagers. We will no doubt be back.

• Visited March 2012