We had a lovely overnight here staying in a superior room. The room was very tastefully decorated and had lots of added extras-wine glasses, fridge, proper coffee making machine, beautifully fluffy towels and quality toiletries. Obviously a great deal of thought had gone into providing everything necessary for a great stay. It would have been nice to have had a full length window/patio but the superior rooms do not have that option. There was however a terraced area where there were seats which allowed us to sit out and enjoy the magnificent view and unseasonably warm weather. The warm welcome was relaxed, friendly and efficient. The breakfast was superb with a wonderful choice of fresh local produce and served in a room with a view to die for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland