Actually we decided on this Hotel/Guest-house due to the reviews on this page and I must admit, it even superseded my expectations by far.
Actually this was the best hotel on our 1 week round trip through Scottland in April 2014.
Just excellent nice, cosy ans spacious rooms, technically up to date and you can tell that the owners (also living on the same premisses) really care about there hotel.
And the best: The breakfast is just gorgeous, I had the best porridge of my life, my son said he had one of the best blueberry pancakes and my scrambled eggs with smoked salmon where perfect.
But beside these highlights they provide a large variety of fresh fruits, yoghurt, cereals, mueslis etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland