Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard
Moulin Hotel(Pitlochry)
Birchwood(Pitlochry)
  • Breakfast included
1,617 results
All reviewsunderfloor heatingmaster suiteb bsundaecourtyard roomdvd playerfirst classsound systemcoffee machinethe main housemini fridgelarge bathhigh standardowners and staffbreakfast was excellentwet roomall mod cons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My hubby and I just spent 2 nights at Craigmhor Lodge and everything was perfect. Rooms were amazing, great size bed and super bathroom and all the little extras that you need. We had a ground floor room so had a little terrace with table and chairs, upstairs have balcony's.
Staff were extremely nice and breakfast was superb.
I would definately recommend anybody to stay at Craigmhor Lodge you would find it difficult to find any faults with theis place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jane M, Guest Relations Manager at Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Heather M,

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review about your stay here. We are so very, very pleased you thought the accommodation was "perfect" and the breakfast "superb". Thank you also for the very high recommendation you give.

It would be lovely to welcome you back.

With best wishes from

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My wife and I had a 2 night/3 day break at the Craigmhor Lodge staying within their Master Suite.
The room with many comforting facilities was of an exceptional standard, the Staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was of the highest of standards!
We will certainly use this accommodation in the future and will freely recommend to friends and family!

Dear 755lee,

Thank you for posting such a kind review of your stay and we are delighted you enjoyed your two night stay with us. The comments you make are very kind and we are very pleased indeed that you found the accommodation, service and breakfast of such a high standard.

We thank you also for the recommendation to friends and family, but we do hope to be able to welcome you back too.

With warm wishes from

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My partner and I spent a Saturday night here whilst on a long weekend exploring Scotland. We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was extremely modern and clean with added comforts such as a proper coffee machine and ipod docking station. The bathroom was lovely and big with both a shower and bath. The best bit for me was the lovely balcony allowing us to have an outside area particularly handy when we had friends round to meet us. Breakfast on the Sunday was nice. I would stay here again and recommend it.

Room Tip: There was no swimming pool but I cannot delete the green circles!

Dear Peshan 1982

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your short break here at Craigmhor Lodge and thank you for the lovely comments you make about the quality, cleanliness and extra little touches in your room.

I am not quite sure if you were expecting a swimming pool or whether this is something for which you would normally only give 10/10 for! Whilst we don't have a pool ourselves we do have an arrangement with two nearby hotels where you can take advantage of their facilities for no extra cost. If you stay with us again, just ask and we will arrange this for you.

It would be lovely to welcome you back and we do hope yo will come and stay again.

With best wishes from

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The Craigmhor Lodge was a wonderful experience. My partner and I had a great time. Everyone was very welcoming and helpful which was perfect because this was our first stay up there. The room was perfect and clean. Anything else we needed, the staff were more than happy to help. Everything about the whole experience was great and we couldn't have asked for more. We would definitely recommend staying here and we would stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Master Suite and it was lovely!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear EmzlyMac,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a very kind review about your stay here. I love words like "helpful" "perfect" and "welcoming" and delighted you have used them in your review of Craigmhor Lodge!

I must also thank you for your recommendation to others, but do hope you too will be able to come and stay with us again.

With warm wishes from

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Actually we decided on this Hotel/Guest-house due to the reviews on this page and I must admit, it even superseded my expectations by far.
Actually this was the best hotel on our 1 week round trip through Scottland in April 2014.

Just excellent nice, cosy ans spacious rooms, technically up to date and you can tell that the owners (also living on the same premisses) really care about there hotel.

And the best: The breakfast is just gorgeous, I had the best porridge of my life, my son said he had one of the best blueberry pancakes and my scrambled eggs with smoked salmon where perfect.
But beside these highlights they provide a large variety of fresh fruits, yoghurt, cereals, mueslis etc...

Room Tip: There are also rooms with balcony, so if you are a smoker, you might want to choose one of these
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Hartmut L,

It was lovely to meet you and your son on your recent tour of Scotland and we are delighted you enjoyed you stay with us so much. We are very grateful to you for writing such a wonderful review about your stay, the accommodation and above all the breakfast! It was also very interesting listening to your observations about the differing areas of Scotland.

It is very difficult not to mention the fantastic awards we have received, but you will see from my other replies we have been very fortunate this year in receiving not only Breakfast of the Year (third year running!) but also the prestigious Guest House of the Year award - so it would seem that the judges agreed with your comment "this is the best hotel on our 1 week tour of Scotland".

We hope we can welcome you back again some time in the future.

With warmest wishes from