We had spent 2 glorious nights in Pitlochry at another beautiful B&B and decided to spend another night but needed to find another B&B. We were recommended Craigmhor by the owners of the B&B we were staying. What a great recommendation it was. We had the top room in the traditional home with a magnificent view of Pitlochry. Great room and bathroom. Jane was fantastic as was the breakfast in the morning together with the staff. Easy walk down to town and not so hard to get back after having a beautiful meal & drink. Great place to stay and a great town. A must for both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland