“Cannae fault it!”

Nae Limits Adventure
Ranked #6 of 41 things to do in Pitlochry
More attraction details
Owner description: Nae Limits is Scotland's most established and innovative adventure & outdoor activity centre based near Pitlochry in Perthshire, Scotland. White water rafting, canyoning, tubing, quad biking, paintball and much more! We cater for everyone; adrenaline junkies, beginners, families, stag & hen groups, corporate groups, schools and kids with our new "Wee Limits" activities.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been both rafting and canyoning with nae limits and I honestly couldn't fault it. All the guides are great banter, as well as always remaining professional, they were always making sure you were having a good time and there instruction was A+ (it also helps they're all pretty easy on the eye ;) ) I would recommend Nae Limits to anyone, including families. Guaranteed action packed, adrenaline filled day out with these guys!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband (52), myself (50) and my sons (19 and 16) went canyoning and my kids said it was the most fun and exciting thing that they ever did in their lives!! It was absolutely incredible - scary at times but you just need to get up the nerve and jump right in. We are an relatively athletic family but never did anything like this - included rock climing, basic rapelling, swimming through waterfalls and mountain pools (that are freezing! but you have a wet suit so not so bad), sliding down natural slides, hiking - you name it, they do it. Guides were fantastic and helpful but challenged you to push your limits (hence the name of the company!!). Can't say enough about it and would love to do it again if we ever visit Scotland again (which is likely since we LOVED every minute of our trip).

1  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Did the awesome foursome with my teen daughter, all the activities were great! The crew were very friendly and helpful, thanks to Alan, Ben and John!

1  Thank Stephen E
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic day out we had at white water rafting, a group of 36 of us was there to raise money for a charity , the water level on the river was high and flowing great, Nae limits were excellent in a total professional manner in dealing with 35 boisterous men and 1 girl . A friendly fun atmosphere through all our safety talks and on the water made it a very special day, nae limits could not do enough help and We all would certainly use them again

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Our Stag party tried canyoning and white water rafting. The instructors were excellent - professional but a good laugh. The water was bloody cold but the activities were spot on.
All kit was provided, except towels and trainers. Hot and cold drinks and snacks available. We were bussed to and from each activity. A photographer took shots of the rafting which can be downloaded from the Nae Limits website for a very reasonable price. I would recommend Nae Limits for all types of groups, be it family or Stag. Much fun was had!