“a warm welcome”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

the staff were very welcoming and there was a good selection on the menu. portion sizes here certainly wont leave u hungry. I was gutted that I had not room left for their cheesecake.lol I think the thing I liked most about drummonds was the relaxed atmosphere which I put down to the lovely friendly staff. we enjoyed our eveing meal so much that we went back in the morning for breakfast. ps although I missed out on the cheesecake I did but a bit of their tablet for later and it was great

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Went in by accident and what a find. The theme in Drummond's is linked to the historical coal fields of Scotland and the laurel and hardy theme also brought a smile. Although we did not eat the beer was excellent and the menu was very good and the portions of food delivered was more than adequate. The staff were non intrusive and very helpful when asked about the mining theme of the pub in the Scottish Highlands. Shall certainly go back to this unique pub and take it from me I have been in many.

1  Thank sapper795
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We try to find out where local people eat and this is one of them in Pitlochry. The food is outstanding - especially the breaded haddock. We had fresh fish in many places in Scotland and this was the best, fried haddock we had anything where! Location is convenient to hotel, shops, and walk along the river.

1  Thank Brose0616
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Popped in here en route to Inverness for coffees & cake. Had a huge piece of cream cake each plus coffees for £6. Great value. Dog- friendly beer garden too. Great stopover. Very busy and popular. Would like to return for lunch!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were recommended to go here by our B & B owner and we certainly were not disappointed. Décor quite old fashioned but quirky with a lovely Charlie Chaplin light. My Salmon was fantastic. This restaurant was very good value for money and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a home cooked meal.