We recently had our annual break (our seventh) at the Birchwood Hotel in Pitlochry, and, as always, we had a thoroughly enjoyable time. A warm welcome, comfortable accommodation in a beautiful house in a lovely setting, hearty breakfasts, delicious dinners, a good choice of wines, and a blazing fire in the lounge when the evenings turn chilly -all these await you at the Birchwood, and at a very reasonable price. If you want the perfect base for exploring Perthshire, or just a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings, then I thorougly recommend the Birchwood. If you visit the Birchwood, I'm sure that, like us, you will be keen to return on a regular basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enclosed by woodland and garden, the Birchwood Hotel provides quiet seclusion in a country-house atmosphere only minutes from the centre of Pitlochry, an ideal holiday location at the heart of Perthshire and Scotland. From the Birchwood there is easy nearby access to the wealth of scenic, historic, cultural, wildlife, sport and adventure opportunities which characterise Perthshire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Birchwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Pitlochry
- Birchwood Pitlochry, Scotland