My husband and I are just back from a two night stay in this hotel. We had booked a superior room and were very surprised by how spacious the room and en suite were. Both were very clean and cosy and had extra touches such as shower gel and chocolate biscuits added to tea making facilities. There was a king size bed with extra pillows and electric blanket if required which all helped a good nights sleep.Breakfast was very good and plentiful and piping hot.We did not eat in at night so cannot comment on evening meal although there always seemed to be somebody in the dining room at night.The lounge had a real coal fire burning at night and drinks were reasonably priced.Overall the hotel was a great place for a relaxing weekend and we would not hesitate to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enclosed by woodland and garden, the Birchwood Hotel provides quiet seclusion in a country-house atmosphere only minutes from the centre of Pitlochry, an ideal holiday location at the heart of Perthshire and Scotland. From the Birchwood there is easy nearby access to the wealth of scenic, historic, cultural, wildlife, sport and adventure opportunities which characterise Perthshire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Birchwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Pitlochry
- Birchwood Pitlochry, Scotland