Have stayed here 7 or 8 times now to see the highland games missing one year due to operation and I could not drive.
Great hotel . ( Not for kids I would say older kids would be ok )
Bedrooms are spacious and well equipped with decent modern furniture . The heating and electric blankets will be of use now as the temp drops.
The food is to die for Viv does the meals 5* I would say. John sees to front of house and the dining area with great panache and is fairly witty at times. He is helped by Marta who is very professional in her work ethic. Overall a pleasant experience had by our party again and will be booking next September for the games.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enclosed by woodland and garden, the Birchwood Hotel provides quiet seclusion in a country-house atmosphere only minutes from the centre of Pitlochry, an ideal holiday location at the heart of Perthshire and Scotland. From the Birchwood there is easy nearby access to the wealth of scenic, historic, cultural, wildlife, sport and adventure opportunities which characterise Perthshire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Birchwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birchwood Hotel Pitlochry
- Birchwood Pitlochry, Scotland