Stayed for 3 nights in one of the terraced lodges, called the Dee. These terraced lodges are for couples ( at a push perhaps 3 people). We were delighted with the accommodation; spacious, good firm bed, excellent bathroom, plenty of storage space and a well fitted kitchen. We had the end terrace lodge which is a good choice as you only have one lodge attached to yours. Having said that the lodges appear to have great soundproofing as we didn't hear our neighbors at all.
The site doesn't have any facilities such as a club, pool or shop what is does have is a great location with views over the spectacular Scottish countryside. Why haven't i given it 5 stars ?
Three reasons and they may only apply to my lodge.
1) the chair and couch in the living area need replaced, they have been well used and are very , very soft.
2) The bathroom floor squeaks and its loud! If someone goes to the bathroom during the night you will be woken up by that floor.
3) windows need replaced
It sound like i am giving a bad review but i'm not. These are great lodges and i just want the owners to take on board some honest feedback.
I hope to be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Collection of lovely 3* lodges, terraced lodges and a cottage on the bank of the river tay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Logierait Pine Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logierait Pine Hotel Pitlochry
- Logierait Pine Lodges Pitlochry, Scotland