We were 'upgraded' from lodge to the cottage. While it comes with it's own private lawn and three bedrooms making it more spacious it was dated and kinda took away the lodge break we wanted. Anyway our main purpose for staying was for something else so we weren't too bothered.
The cottage served a purpose tho quite dark and dated. Could do with a new bathroom and kitchen - both of these points were made by the check in host so it is acknowledged by the owners.
It suited up to 5- 6 at a push. Only enough plates / utensils for 6. Free wifi is appreciated.
The house could be a whole lot more with renovation. Maybe that's on their plans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Collection of lovely 3* lodges, terraced lodges and a cottage on the bank of the river tay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Logierait Pine Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logierait Pine Hotel Pitlochry
- Logierait Pine Lodges Pitlochry, Scotland