“Just loved it there”

Logierait Inn
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Price range: US$20 - US$34
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Home Cooked Pub Food........ ...And just a short worthwhile drive from Pitlochry. Warm and snug with log fires, a friendly welcome and good honest food, well cooked with locally sourced produce where ever possible. Nothing beats the taste and comfort of real home made food and that is what we at the Logierait Inn strive to offer our valued customers - nothing is too much trouble. Delicious steaks, mouth-watering soups and tasty desserts are always on the menu - and we welcome couples, families and groups.
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had eaten here a couple of years ago with friends and wanted to take my husband there as I had enjoyed my meal. I dont know why but this time our visit was even better, the food was great, the atmosphere was super, the owners are just lovely.
My husband is a strict vegetarian and the choices for him were varied and unusual. He had one of the best veggie meals ever.
I dont like going back to the same place over and over, I like to find new and different places, but tThe Logierait Inn is an exception.
My husband and I understand hospitality and how hard it is to maintain a consistent standard as we are in the hospitality business ourselves, but this place is brilliant!
Be aware they are not open 7 days a week.

There are newer reviews for Logierait Inn

Reviewed 1 November 2013

When we were up in Strathtay last weekend we had dinner at the Logierait Inn which is in a very convenient position 1/4 mile from the Ballinluig turnoff just south of Pitlochry.The owner, who was an exceptionally pleasant man, took great care to make you very welcome and had introduced a novel small stone alert on each table which had 6 options to press to alert the staff when you were ready to order, when you needed urgent attention, when you needed more drinks, when you wanted the bill, etc.The atmosphere was very homely and had a warm comfortable feel to it. The views down Strathtay were magnificent from the inn's elevated position. I would advise booking as it is very popular. Open all day Sundays but only from 5pm weekdays.

1  Thank LaurenceM18
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Really good food, attentive and friendly staff, well priced and some lovely touches in the decor. All together a lovely atmosphere for a most enjoyable evening meal.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have already reviewed The Logierait Inn but after another 2 great meals there this week felt I should review again. From the moment you make the booking to paying the bill everything runs smoothly. Great menu with lots of choice. We would all recommend the fish and chips. Will definitely be back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This restaurant/gastro pub is not always open but do make sure you visit during any stay in the locality. The Sunday lunch is wonderful with good food and excellent service aided by individual alert devices on each table to keep staff appraised of your requests. Wonderful family atmosphere but do check on opening times before setting off.