“Another great lunch”
Review of Pasha

Pasha
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 56 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Price range: US$20 - US$41
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic mediterranean food with a very wide choice of mezes, casseroles, grilled meats and vegetarian options. I found the portions were very generous and the prices compare to the average in Pitlochry. I believe this is a new restaurant and can thoroughly recommend it with it's central location, large premises, elegant decor and friendly staff. I'm sure the rest of the food would match up to the lamb shank, which was beautifully cooked.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had a good lunch, hot and tasty, I had soup and a toasty, enjoyed it very much. We were here in March and enjoyed the lunch then, so we came back and we were not disappointed.
Would go back again, most likely will.

2  Thank yorkshirerose1942
There are newer reviews for Pasha

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'm really surprised at the mixed reviews I've seen! Based on reviews, I probably wouldn't have visited, but my partner and I passed it by chance while in Pitlochry for the afternoon and popped in. The food was good and filling, arrived after a reasonable length of time, and the two waitresses on duty were very pleasant. Not the best meal I've ever had, by any means, but good.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We dined at this restaurant last week. I ordered a sirloin steak medium rare, this arrived in two halves which probably would have been excellent for soling some shoes. When mentioned to the waiter he checked the order & the waitress for which English was not her 1st language had writing down well done. We did not go back to dine there again.

6  Thank SueandWill
Reviewed 2 June 2014

For starters this restaurant has an identity crisis!!!
The food was bland, microwaved!!
Way over priced
We sent it back to kitchen
We thought a micro meal from morrisons would've been more appetising!
Poor response to our complaint
The waiter couldn't manage eye contact never mind good service

8  Thank Inzos
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ignore the negatives! If you have any knowledge of and like Turkish food this the place to try. Also great value for money despite excellent flavours

1  Thank JDPMidlands