“Wouldn't bother!!”
Review of Pasha

Pasha
Ranked #43 of 57 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Price range: US$20 - US$41
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic mediterranean food with a very wide choice of mezes, casseroles, grilled meats and vegetarian options. I found the portions were very generous and the prices compare to the average in Pitlochry. I believe this is a new restaurant and can thoroughly recommend it with it's central location, large premises, elegant decor and friendly staff. I'm sure the rest of the food would match up to the lamb shank, which was beautifully cooked.
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Very overpriced for what you get, food uninspiring, unimaginative and bland (definitely avoid the calamari and prawns) and limited selection of drinks!

Service was quick though, but then it should be as what we ate could have been cooked with no effort in a manner of minutes!!

3  Thank Big_Tont

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I ate dinner here on an evening when we were the only diners in the whole restaurant, which is fairly large. Our greeter was very monosyllabic and we wondered if he was unpleasant or unfamiliar with English. Anyway, it was not a welcoming greeting. We ordered a plate of mixed cold mezzes each. When they arrived, two of the described mezzes on the menu were absent. The server seemed puzzled when I pointed this out and wouldn't bring me the menu to show him what was missing. Eventually someone I took to be the manager or owner appeared and, after another request to see the menu, she brought it to me and I showed her the missing mezzes. There was no apology, but she returned, eventually with the missing food. We had also ordered a pizza which we waited so long for that we wondered whether they had even taken that order. During the long wait, three servers were standing in the middle of the restaurant, doing nothing, not even smiling or interacting with each other. At no point did anyone approach us to ask if everything was OK. Our dishes were taken away by someone with what I took to be a bad cold, judging by the amount of sniffing going on. We said we were finished and then were left for another long period before the bill appeared.
The food itself was OK, but the service was appalling and the failure to deliver what was ordered, without apology, was unacceptable. This was our only meal on an otherwise lovely visit to Pitlochry. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone and am sorry we visited it.

2  Thank Tubby5
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had a good lunch, hot and tasty, I had soup and a toasty, enjoyed it very much. We were here in March and enjoyed the lunch then, so we came back and we were not disappointed.
Would go back again, most likely will.

2  Thank yorkshirerose1942
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'm really surprised at the mixed reviews I've seen! Based on reviews, I probably wouldn't have visited, but my partner and I passed it by chance while in Pitlochry for the afternoon and popped in. The food was good and filling, arrived after a reasonable length of time, and the two waitresses on duty were very pleasant. Not the best meal I've ever had, by any means, but good.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We dined at this restaurant last week. I ordered a sirloin steak medium rare, this arrived in two halves which probably would have been excellent for soling some shoes. When mentioned to the waiter he checked the order & the waitress for which English was not her 1st language had writing down well done. We did not go back to dine there again.

6  Thank SueandWill