“Fabulous location, food and service A++”
Review of Port-na-Craig Inn

Port-na-Craig Inn
Ranked #29 of 65 Pitlochry B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here for a night last month, I enjoyed beautiful views across the river from my bedroom (which was clean, tidy and very well decorated). I dined in the restaurant that evening and ordered a sirloin steak - cooked to perfection. Later, I enjoyed a whisky with some friends and went for a stroll along the riverbank, noticing the theatre and salmon fish ladder nearby. I sat in the conservatory in the morning, having scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. Overall, the service, atmosphere and food made this a very enjoyable stay. Angela and all the girls were friendly and great fun making my stay memorable, I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Don C

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was our second time staying at The Port-Na-Craig Inn And Restaurant. Where yet again the service was wonderfully friendly and polite. I ordered the Dunsyre Blue Cheese Salad to start which was packed with flavour and was delicious. Next I had the Chicken Breast wrapped in Prosciutto Ham, wonderful dish that I would recommend. While eating our meal we had the beautiful view of the river to gaze upon. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Will definitely come again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sebastian B
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I always stay here when I visit pitlochry. The rooms are beautiful and homely in a cosy inn. High speed wifi keeps me connected with my job.

Angela's breakfast is outstanding! The scrambled egg and smoked salmon is so delicious it's no surprise Port Na Craig is voted so highly on booking.com

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kate A
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed recently for one night only and have to say we found the bedroom very comfortable and homely. Dinner was excellent other than we received our main courses (steak) on a cold plate and had to ask them to be returned to sort the problem. This was done and have to say we then did enjoy a very nice steak. Breakfast was very nicely presented and all staff were courteous. Would definitely return. Location is stunning

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed here and had the most wonderful experience!
The room is decorated so beautifully and tasteful. Breakfast in the morning was cooked fresh and probably the best I've ever had! If you're staying here try the scrambled eggs with smoked salmon!! Well done to Angela (the owner) and the girls and thank you for a wonderful visit!

P.s The evening menu is superb!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kate A
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed some drinks in the beer garden overlooking the river. It is a lovely setting away from the town centre, close to the Dam and salmon ladder. Didn't stay for food, seemed overpriced for what was on offer at £13 for a burger...so depends on your budget.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SidKat10
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The room Was fairy tale cozy with a fireplace and lovely furnishing. The location romantic along The river bank and 5 minute drive from The town centre. Complete with an elegant restaurant used for nice breakfast too. Very hospitable staff. For me it Was perfect!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple