I am sorry to say that our stay in this hotel had to be the least value for money ever and I am not sure how long ago the brouchure pictures were taken but I guess a long long time ago - either that or they have a very good photographer, Rooms could not be further from the truth. Ours was foisty, old, tiny and so so sparce! The view from our bedroom overlooked a row of tin huts that staff visited often, shouting and smoking etc...Looking forward to some nice treatments - unfortunately we were informed when we enquired that they do not have any staff to carry out treatments?? Food menu was very limited and uneventful.
Hotel lacks atmosphere and any form of luxury .......very dissapointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry