We were given a warm welcome considering we had changed our booking several times and finally booked at the last minute due to family circumstances. Staff were friendly and very attentive, service was excellent and the bedrooms were clean and well decorated. However, the evening meal menu left a lot to be desired, there was not much choice and the 4 courses dinner was served within half an hour which left us feeling rather rushed and not as if we were on holiday and relaxing over our meal. We would definately stay here again if the evening menu improved and service was not so rushed however the breakfast choice was excellent and had our evening meal been served with the same relaxed atmosphere then we would definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry