I spent a night here with my wife as part of the groupon deal others have mentioned.
We thought it was a great deal. Can't remember how much it cost, but included dinner, bed and breakfast and a bottle of wine. Meal was actually pretty good, and breakfast was great. Rooms reasonable for a four star hotel - my (generally fussy, harvey nics frequenting) wife even took the toiletries home because she thought they were very good. Waiting staff were really friendly despite being very busy (as many people were here on groupon deal). One (can't remember his name, but is a former Edinburgh taxi driver), was especially charming. Swimming pool reasonable size (so actually able to swim) and, obviously, area great for walking. Makes me wonder- what more do people want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry