Although the rooms are nice and the spa facilities were good, the hotel needs to completely refurbish its halls and stairways. Painted in a putty colour and very drab and dreary gave a very depressing welcome. Over an hours wait between starter and main was also unacceptable for a so called 4 star establishment. Wonderful location but they have to step up their game to get repeat customers I would think. We payed cheaply through the Groupon deal, however our stay was worth about what we paid not the £245 (a night!!) that they claim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry