This is the worst hotel and spa I have ever visited. I use a Wahanda discount voucher and appreciate the voucher only cost £99, but the value was said to be a lot more. The hotel looks lovely from the outside but is clearly only 2 star on the inside. We did not use the spa facilities as to access them, you have to walk right through the middle of the dining room. Not to the side of diners, but inbetween diners tables! The room we were allocated was a small double, clean and fresh, but very dated and a view over the roof of the kitchens. We asked to move or upgrade but were told the hotel was full and that another couple had already asked to move rooms and they had taken a twin as their room was so bad. To lock the bedroom door you have to push a button on the inside of the handle turn it and pull from the outside to ensure it is locked. Full scottish breakfast was included, which consisted of cold, hard, reheated food and no baked beans as they don't do beans with breakfast. Extremely disappointing hotel. I will not visit again and would not recommend to anyone else. The free wifi access is so poor you can't even pick up emails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry