We stayed here for one night as a stop-over on the way north. Our room was pleasant - clean, comfortable and spacious.
My partner is vegetarian, and although I'd stated this when I booked, there was very little choice for her on the cooked breakfast menu, and it took a bit of negotiating with the staff to get something suitable.
We'd considered paying a visit to the leisure club, but it was closing when we arrived at around 1930...a shame as after a day's travelling I'm sure half an hour in there would have done us both good.
Despite those negatives, still an enjoyable stay in Pitlochry.
(oh...and a rather quirky open-fronted lift.....I'm suprised they're allowed this in these days of health & safety)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry