We stayed in room 501 accross the road from the main hotel. At first i thought it may have been a little expensive, then i experienced the service. The staff were fantastic. I have never seen staff work as hard to keep customers happy. Breakfast was very good however i did think the fruit juice could have been better. I really enjoyed myself and wold not hesitate to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry