We stayed from Wednesday 30 August to Friday 2 September. The room was okay, not brilliant. The bed was really hard and uncomfortable, we moved into a family room for the second night a lot better sleep.
The food was okay, mass produced (there was a few one night bus loads of visitors). The staff were exceptional, very helpful and always smiling.
The Spa treatments were brilliant, Elemis products, facial and massage (which includes a body brush and head massage).
We used the swimming pool twice and this was okay but needing a bit tlc, simple things like door to outside needs painted, the pool has a mark around the top of the water, looked unclean. The jacuzzi was not working (for three weeks). Steam room and sauna room were clean and adequate. Again staff very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry