Stayed here a few times most recently when I went to see The Enchanted Forest. Welcoming Receptionist, lovely room and a filling breakfast, couldn't ask for more.
Located in the centre of the lovely town of Pitlochry it has a good pool for relaxing, lots of areas for chilling with a drink and competent staff.
There are lots of walks to go outside the hotel with great views of the countryside.
I will definately return.
Great for a long weekend/midweek break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry