my husband and i are just home from a break in the scotland spa hotel, pitlochry, we had a fab time, hotel was clean and warm, food fantastic, reception staff a bit unfriendly, could have been a bit more helpful, the resturamt and bar staff were fantastic, our room was a bit small but comfortable, i had stated before we booked that this was a break for our 30th wedding anniversary, no mention of even a bottle of wine for us, thanks, the pool and sauna and jaccuzi is fab, but the gym equipment is very outdated, no water machine available even for a drink after a hot sauna, but otherwise we had a great time. 4 april 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry