My husband and I have just returned home from a 2 night DB&B break at Scotland's Hotel and Spa in Pitlochry and we had an excellent time. The hotel was clean, staff were welcoming and polite and the spa facilities were good. I was a little concerned when I read previous reviews before our break as people had commented on the Jacuzzi not working for some time and as we were going for a relaxing break, I had hoped this would not be the case when we got there and it wasnt, The Jacuzzi however does have a sign which alerts users to wait for the green light and to press the start button before they enter the jacuzzi, perhaps some people did not read the clearly visible sign next to the big red and green buttons!!!
The room we were given was not in the main building of the hotel, it was in the old bank building, which was ok but possibly not if we were travelling with kids as you would need to cross a road to get into the main building for meals and for use of the facilities. The room itself was lovely and had all that we required for our stay, although it could be said that the bathroom was a little tired. The hairdryer provided did not work, however when I mentioned this to the reception staff, they had it replaced almost immediately.
We would return to this hotel possibly for one of the spa packages which they offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry