another lovely stay at the scotland hotel. hotel spotlessly clean, room spotless with a lovely outlook. Upgraded before arrival to executive room as we had been twice before and enjoyed the executive rooms view. staff very helpful and courteous, couldn't do enough to help. spa and leisure a great place to chill. would definately stay again, slightly old fashioned decor but thats part of the charm. Only slight downside was the cooked breakfast on this occasion, which was well overcooked and not as good as our last visit, but plenty of other cold choices so it didn't spoil our visit too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry