Myself, my wife and 3 year old stayed here on a 2 night midweek break(classic britain), we found the family room to be very spacious and comfortable with plenty of storage space,the restaurant is large and open plan however there is a nice feel to the place with plenty of room between tables. food was excellent, well presented, hot and very tasty, nothing was too much trouble for the waiting staff in organising food for our 3 year old.
Leisure facilities are also excellent, with clean pool, changing areas and walkways. We have now stayed at this hotel on 3 occasions and will certainly be returning. There are so many good deals out there for this hotel it certainly gives value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry