Just had a luvvly 2 night break with my wife, we where in the annex building which use to be an old bank, room was excellent, clean and very spacious. the bed was a bit firm for me but hey you can't have everything. All the staff were very helpful, friendly an provided a very welcoming reception, The food was excellent as was the wine. Had a fantastic visit and would definately come back. thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry