Stayed here at valentines with my girlfriend. Location was excellent just a minute walk to the Main Street. Hotel itself was nice. Room was spacious and bed was comfy. Meals were excellent although the waiter did make the mistake of pouring wine into a glass that was being used for water by my partner. Was not overly bothered but I wasn't expecting it. Swimming pool and hot tub were great, the gym equipment was my main annoyance as it was very old and out of date. I would expect more modern equipment considering how excellent the other facilities are. Over all though a great little place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry