Just returned from a2day break.Check in quick and informative.First impression of the room was spacious and very nice,on further inspection carpet needs to be stretched as it was very uneven and not very safe to walk on.One of the drawers had rubbish left by the previous guest.Bathroom was very dusty down the front of bath panel .Toilet seat was very stained and needs replacing.One of the Windows had mildew all along bottom .Sheet had a hole in it.Run out of toilet roll.Housekeeper needs to check these things all get done properly.
THIS was the 5th time we have stayed here so was a bit disappointed This year .Set menu 19.95 a bit limited in choice of main,sweets were lovely.Breakfast very good .To finish on a positive the pool area was lovely and the Michael Buble tribute night was excellent.Staff very pleasant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry