My sister and I stayed for three nights over New Year and had a fantastic time. This was our second stay at Scotland's. We thoroughly enjoyed our first trip trip and were very much looking forward to our New Year Stay. Scotland's did not disappoint and our expectations were surpassed!
The food was excellent as was the entertainment provided over all three nights.
The highlight for us though was Donald and his team of staff!. They were extremely friendly and welcoming and although they were all very busy (as expected as the hotel was full) they were efficient, very friendly and genuinely seemed to be enjoying their work.
We met a lot of nice people, many of whom rebooked for this year on their departure - that says it all really!
We will definitely be back, hopefully very soon.
Thank you Donald and Staff
Elaine, Pam (and Millie) Tulloch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry