We arrived early, went in to ask if we could park our car and have a walk round the town. The young man on reception was more than helpful. His name is Donald and is so good at making you feel welcome.
Our room 207 was big and well equiped. Kettle and full tray for beverages, hairdryer, toiletries and loads of lovely big towels.
The beds and pillow`s were a bit hard for us but not a problem.
The breakfasts were very good, cereals, fruit ect.and a choice for hot freshly cooked breakfast from the menu. Lovely. This was all served with tea/coffee and hot toast by a smashing waitress and a young man. Very efficient.
We spent our afternoons in the spa rotating between the sauna, pool, jacuzzi and steamroom, perfect. Even the towels were provided and everywhere was spotless. This was all covered by a lifeguard who was very pleasant and even looked after my glasses as I kept forgetting to take them off.
All in all we had a nice relaxing break all thanks to the staff at this hotel.
Not forgetting Stan the night watchman who really is a character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry