Me and my partner and our two girl stay there for two night the receptionist was very welcoming and friendly the family room was clean and spacious. when we went for dinner the waiter/waitress were all very friendly and helpful the six course taste menu was excellent our children got to choose chicken/fish/sausages/pizza what was all very nice my partner on the second night had a fillet steak it was over a inch thick and the chef prepared it just the way he asked he really enjoyed it, the breakfast was excellent as well kids enjoyed it.
The kids just loved the pool I on the other hand enjoyed the sauna, jacuzzi and steam when I got peace lol. The holt it's self is in a great setting your just a short walk to the town centre or jump in the car and there's lots to do in a 15 mile radius. We all really enJoyed our break can't wait to go back. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry