Stayed with a mate of mine while on a bike trip. Bit of an old persons hotel to be honest. Average age in the dining room was OAP! Trying to run the place with too few staff. Got a great deal including massage and dinner but to be honest, I now understand why it was a cheap deal. Staff doing the best they could, all friendly and helpful. Food was average at best.
They said a new head chef had just started.
Small pool ( way too much chlorine in it!) and sauna and steam room which was broke. Radiators on everywhere and sun splitting the stones. Fawlty towers feel to it! Funny.
Grand for a night, right in the centre of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry