Booked a night in this hotel fkr 1 night threw one of the many booking sites on the net .
We arrived went to check in to which we were told we have no record of your booking to which we produced the ref number and booking from the web we were then told we have a room in our annex building . Ok we thought .
We were taking out the door to the road by a very nervous barman walked up a hill across the road up a gravel path and up 2 wot looked like a run down old townhouse and told this was ours first room on the left as we entered . Dont get me wrong the room was ok clean etc etc but we book a hotel not walk in the rain to use the hotels spa etc. Went back to the reception to a unhelpfull dest attendant who done there customer service training in a jail .
We were told thats all wee have and that biluildings good because thays were the staff stay .
A manager than came to light who checked the computer the other woman could not work and said who yes i have you here i can try get you a twin room in the main building but it will be another 80 pounds .
No good at all we went to the far better fishers hotel and had a great stay there.
Good looking hotel on the out side just a pitty there staff are unhelpfull and set in there ways
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry