A lovely hotel with friendly staff, lovely food and clean rooms. We had a lovely view of the hills, although the room was a wee bit small, but clean, with a very comfortable bed.
The pool was lovely and spacious, with life guard on duty.
We would definitely return and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry